Friday, September 11, 2009

Soccer365.com's Interview With Drew Moor


Brian Jennings of Soccer365.com had the chance to sit down with new Rapids defender Drew Moor and get his take on his move from his native Dallas to Colorado.

Read the entire article online at Soccer365.com by clicking here.

Some excerpted quotes from Moor:

“It’s mixed emotions because Dallas is a place I was born and raised,” admitted the 25 yr old Moor. “It was great being drafted there. Having spent the last almost 5 years there I could’ve almost seen myself playing there for my career. (Dallas) obviously had different plans, what they are I’m not sure, but Colorado opened their arms and who doesn’t want to come to a team that has gone after you a little bit?

“[Colorado are] a great group of guys and great coaching staff and I couldn’t be more excited to be here. It’s a team fighting for a playoff spot and it’s almost like a second chance at doing something this year....to come to a team that’s moving in the right direction and had a couple of good results in the last weeks is always nice.”
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: